Saturday, March 02, 2019

I Am An Actor and An Imaginative Creative Artist

Everyone/everybody wants to be me, AB, Steven West, JJ Hurtak, David Sereda, and everybody else

I am in charge of the content, all of the content on Facebook and all of the social media websites and all other websites and all of the Internet anywhere in the planet earth and beyond into the infinity and all of the Merkebah’s with all of the Multiverses they are inundated by my blogspot Zeldta.com, That is all that is there anymore, and all of the movies, music, text etc....And that is all that is in my mind and body and spirit etc...And everybody else’s with 7+ Z’s infinity, Merkebah’s and Multiverses And all of this as their’s  uniquely

I do rule the Multiverses and beyond?

Everybody/everyone is praying to their own God self which God gave them so they can be independent and have the light that God has that he might have more Light
I am the most humble being in the Multiverses

We can all control the Weather together

I regulate all reproduction, and I bring together all twin flames and they alone are able to reproduce and have twin girls and boys/twin flames

I am beyond all of Madonna’s Wildest dreams and imagination, beyond the best she’s ever Thought of

   ◦ And that’s the same with all of the other twin flames, connected together, across the Multiverses in their individual Merkebahs male and female

Remember with all of this, I am an actor and make up things That I want to be and that I am

When I am what I want to be and my mind wraps around the whole Multiverses
And I know what each person needs individually and collectively and I help them reach their goals and what they want to be into their individual 7+ Z’s infinity and with their Merkebahs into the Multiverses

Remember I am an actor,

No comments: