Saturday, March 02, 2019

Combination of letters makes words

Mixture a mess of words? Not conglomeration or conflagration but configuration and combination

Give my website to all of Mexico and all countries around the world, In their own languages.  They can all stay in their own Countries๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ›ธ๐ŸŽ‡. Have Paul help me do this. Put Zeldta.com In all of the church magazines and their languages All around the world.
With an article or profile about me.  The website, and maybe hardcopy too. Maybe both, yes.  Ask Ronald Warren to help me do this maybe
To ALL levels of church leadership

zeldta.com erases everyone’s, (else’s) negative thoughts

I saw a galaxy in my mind, and I imagine many galaxies in my mind

“How to become a God” at zeldta.com๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ›ธ๐ŸŽ‡ and fly throughout the Multiverse’s in the Merkebah’s with the 7+ Z’s Infinity, vibrating at the same frequencies and harmonics as Jesus

The kingdom of God and the United order? And the 90, 45 males 45 females, All male and female twin rays

No comments: