Text Tue Sept 8 2026
Text sent today Tue Sept 8 2026
Resurrect
I/we (All) have ♾ 🌞 Backbone(s/z)
Antenna(s/z)
Spine(s/z)
Receiver(s/z) transmitter(s/z)
I/we All have ♾ 🌞 Infinite Perfect Divine Godly (L)love for (A)all beings on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space
I/we saw the imprint of all of the keys of Enoch: The book of knowledge within my mind, and I/we comprehended it all as well as all other (D)divine (G)godly (B)books and of all (T)types/(F)forms of (D)divine (G)godly (M)media on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space
♾ 🌞 Love keeps the (E)earth and (A)all of the Multiverses’s (G)going ‘and’ (staying)(T)together
♾ 🌞 Spheres Circles
Body tree lights
“What is our/the Multiverses’s all made of?”
Thoughts are not and cannot be used as weapons anywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space
No comments:
Post a Comment