DON HOWARD ALLEN

DON HOWARD ALLEN

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Text Thur. Sept, 10th 2026

 Text Thur Sept 10 2026

Text sent today Thur Sept 10 2026


10 3 4 5 6:30 9 9:42


No more EVamp’s/energy vampires

On/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space.


(“Only?!”) ♾ 🌞 Infinite Empath’s


Only stay and interact with Beings of ♾ 🌞 Infinite Divine Godly Celestial Perfect wonderful, lovely, awesome beautiful Magestic Loving Kind powerful Free Saving respectful Loyal Generous Hearts Infinite ♾ 🌞 Instant knowledge travel, Health  glowing, giving Light

 

Big

♾ 🌞 Z’s


Admirable

I/we/you all Collect ♾ 🌞 Infinite Light and share it all on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space


Formal

Informal

Casual 

CELESTIAL (I)immortal Divine Godly  

  (D)dress ♾ 🌞


Celestial (D)divinely (I)immortally (G)godly (S)schooled


Perfect Light (I)immortal Love


Dream 

Alison Lowry/Blackmore saw her with her sisters, her in the hospital, Jason


Dream 

Bright? Billboard 


illuminatiwatcher.com


allmylinks.com/isaacw

No comments: