DON HOWARD ALLEN

DON HOWARD ALLEN

Monday, September 14, 2026

Text Mon. Sept, 14th 2026

 Text Mon Sept 14 2026

Text sent today Mon Sept 14 2026


Do not touch the necklace for a couple days while the superglue dries


How many have gone to my blogger “All 1593?” Check


I/we have all reached the status and stature of Godhood (M)male and (F)female Twin Ray Souls (I)infinitely Divine(ly) Celestial(ly) (E)eternally and (I)immortally Uniquely (C)connected


Awesome (W)wonderful (M)majestic (P)perfect (G)gloriously (P)powerful 


I/we don’t ever replace fear for reason


We are not animals


IAm/We are (A)all ♾ 🌞 Shiva/(s/z)


americangeneralmedia.com


Coast zone


thecosmicswitchboard.com


Ether physics  closer


“The twining memo”


Tom Ford Long Island Mufon 


“Don?!” Allen ‘Motor?!’(s/z) ♾ 🌞

AM

“Allen ‘Motors?!’”

“Alien ‘Motors?!’”


The ♾ 🌞 “manufacturing?/building?”/duplication and replication of IFO’s IAP’s Flying Saucers of all kinds luxurious (M)motherships, replicators and duplicators etc., also of all kinds and (A)all above Merkebah’s also 


Iam/we are always ♾ 🌞 looking into and watching the skies and sensing what is beneath “the Earth”


I/you/we give myself/yourself/ourselves Divinely Godly to you/me/each other 


Iam/you/we are attracted to you/me/(E)each other ♾ 🌞 in every ‘single’ way Divine and Godly within and without


The rhythm is always ♾ 🌞 right


I/you/we accept you/me/each other/and everyone else accepts themselves us and everyone just ‘like’/as we were are and will be ‘to come’ (A)all Godly within and without on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space


strangeplanet.ca


sipi.usc.edu/~kosko


claimingyourmagic.com


responsibletechnology.org


nongmoshoppingguide.com


Exomagazine.tv


No (M)molestation (M)molesting, I/you/we don’t/no one ever molest(s) anyone anywhere each other everywhere ever on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space


strangeuniverse.show


moderation in of all things Divine 


Special relationship with family 


We are All family 


ko-fi.com


Add me/us put me/us ‘next to you’ with you in every one of your pictures (A)all Celestialized In/on the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space


DGIC

Divine Godly Image  Countenance  

CI


Therookerystudios.com

No comments: