DON HOWARD ALLEN

DON HOWARD ALLEN

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Shop/Text Thur. Sept, 17th 2026

 Shop/Text Thur Sept 17 2026

Trader Joe’s

2/3 watermelon chunks

Cheddar broccoli soup

Micro greens?

Organic sour cream

Get new 4 pack organic peaches Free old ones were bad, just tell them that



Good Earth

Sprouts alfalfa and broccoli lasts 7 

  days 

Slippery elm bark powder

Trace power pak’s

Ancient nutrition multi collagen 

  protein

Pomegranate juice


Get/make a podcast


Get a remote for my/our MacBook Air?


When do I/we need to pay again for Coast To Coast am insider?


Pay for another year for Coasttocoastam.com insider and also TierraNet and then remember the dates for the next years payments.


All with Alejandro?


Christmas:

Strong sturdy white comforter Blanket 

Salt lamp 

Gelatin equipment 


Shower 

Haircut 

Phone Alejandro

Take picture of my/our purple shoes 

  and order the same

Fasten sheet 


therookerystudios.com

1465 N. 1200 W.  Orem, Utah 

801 837 3489

Make appointment 


Get another Echo dot smart speaker Amazon?! With Alejandro, send him a picture of it




“‘ALWAYS’ THE ♾ 🌞 INFINITE BEST OF” everything on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space

I/we mean ‘Always the ♾ 🌞 infinite best of’ Whenever I/we write this paragraph here above 


Guardio  free scan


Sign the lease addendum? See messages.


i26

Start pack

Pomegranate juice


With S Go to T-Mobile account and see how much I’m/we’re paying monthly for my/our iPhone 17 Pro Max 2tb?


4 things 


Refund from Intermountain see messages 


No comments: