Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Text Tues. Sept, 24th 2024

 Text Tues. Sept, 24 2024

Text sent today Tues. Sept, 24 2024


Wednesday 2:30pm with Romay and C, confirm, see if E wants to go also?

We want we need each other 


Realize the truth 

I

 New music, Science, technology, Art, Truth, reality(ies), access to ♾ 🌞 Godly Akashic Records, 


getmoneywave.com


REEL, EFX Inc.  Gyrosphere’s and cybersuits.


True Godly Power(s/z)


The ♾ 🌞 Best I/we All can be


Blessed Heavens 


Extreme possibilities of all realities 


You’re ‘the’ most important to me/us


“astrologer cosmic kalendar”


Finally, we’ve broken through this barrier of/to ‘infinite?!’ telepathic connection 


Most important inspired connections 


When I/we know that you feel that way too 


I/we will help you inspire and protect you from a distance and close up also 


Everything is ‘♾ 🌞’ Light


♾♾♾🌞🌞🌞♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

What is a better substitute for the psych meds I/we take? Clozapine, Lirothyronine, 

Armour Thyroid?

Does anybody know? 

Call Eva Edelman?  She’s probably around 80 years old?

Search online?  Meta? BITL

♾♾♾🌞🌞🌞🌞♾♾♾♾♾

Ask Dr. M


(A) Steady constant forever prayer(s/z)


Healthy calm melancholy, pain free

I Am/we All are

No comments: