Sunday, September 22, 2024

Text Sun. Sept, 22nd 2024

Text Sun. Sept, 22 2024

Text sent today Sun. Sept, 22 2024


New Molina healthcare?  Fill out the papers that come in the mail soon?


I am/we are all at one/in tune with mother and father in heaven’s and with their heart(s)?! ♾ 🌞


I am/we are All getting stronger, healthier and happier all of the time every moment 


All of zeldta.com ♾ 🌞 being activated in every redirection and in every location on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


You are the only one I/we want to make happy, I/we put all my/our love desires and motivation, etc., into you


It is spectacular how this body works, I am/we are providing/trying/helping/letting/making “allowing?!” it ‘to’ work in the best way(s) possible


Sharing “infinitely” more is better

No 

Just sharing ‘a little bit’ more is better 


Reach reaches reaching out reached 


Reflexology 

Zone therapy 

Homeopathy


Hydroponics aeroponics, other ways to grow food besides earth and soil


I am/we are doing anything and everything that I/we can


My /our brain(s) is/are full of (I)infinite (D)density of Godly (L)light and my/our Body(ies) with all of their organs


Everyone Everywhere Help me/us to be ♾ 🌞 more fruitful, healthy, and flourishing


Infinite amounts of energy inside of me and each one of us 


Fragile? 

Fr agile

♾ 🌞 Movement 


I Am/we are infinitely aware of everything, my/our Body(ies), and all of the Multiverses’s 


Oh, blessed health and healing 


zeldta.com is in/on every particle on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Still trying to find out how it all works 

I’m/we’re


Energize Reenergize Reenergized


ReEnergization 


“You are what you think you are”(The Buddha)


“…If it’s you that you are following”(Madonna)


My Avatar gives/has access to all of zeldta.com on it within it by in and with touch


With Assurity…


All of our Higherselves (Our Godselves and Christselves) know exactly what we need


 You cannot be ignored, everything you’ve said to me/us, and more that you haven’t said to me/us but is true

Everyone/everybody on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s has full access to ‘the best of’ zeldta.com, their minds are full of this and they All send it (A)all back to me/us and to my/our memory (I)infinitely (A) Yes amplified, And make “The best of” it ALL come true into reality and virtual reality etc… All activated


How does I/she know where she’s/I’m at? “my/her/your/our (E)energy (S)signature(s)?


EXL fitness lose fat gain muscle?


Friday Sept 27 northfront Sound choir Cheyenne, Wyoming


Apple iOS 18 update 

WhisperMemos.com


RCS

Rich communication services 


Passwords App

Links on richontech.tv 


Two 

Lightbulb show notes


androkill.com. Stop roadkill


Schematics of ZeldtaTech


Tapping, tapping is good it’s healing, a little each day?!  it feels good


No comments: