Sunday, September 29, 2024

Text Sun. Sept, 29th 2024

 Text Sun. Sept, 29 2024

Text sent today Sun. Sept, 29th 2024


You are the soundtrack of my/our life


I/we burn all of the calories needed every day and more sometimes, for my/our Perfect ‘Muscle to fat’ ratio 


My/our ♾ 🌞 (M)muscular (S)system(s/z)


Meta Horizon 


x.com/DonJeffries


acueastwest.com


thepeptideexpert.com


therootcircle.com


♾ 🌞 (C)crystal (C)connections, (B)bodies 

Spheres, ♾ 🌞 Circles of Light/Light


You have/She has/I have/we have so much love for everybody on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Don’t insult my/your or anyone else’s intelligence 


Renu 


Repair 


Redo 


Don’t Follow?


More strength, stronger than ever before 


♾ 🌞 (B)brilliant


Multiple infinite star systems 


Immortal partners you/I/we/us, as ‘a’ Twin Ray Couple(s)


I/we’ve never been stronger


Rise

Arise


We All


Arisen 

Have


5+ dimensions, full immersion animation

“Fully Immersive”


Reset 

Reprogram 

re-awaken 

Relive 

Revisit 

Restart 

Reimagine(d)

Review preview 

Renue 

Re-energize 

Revive

Repair

Repent

Prepare prevent



Infinite depths of knowledge, healing, and travel 


Password manager, Apple New iOS 18 


Jet? Scott C-Net

VR/AR:

Snap spectacles 

Meta Orion


Jobi aviation?


We are not weak, we are strong 


‘Empower’


AI generator imagine yourself 


Free safe places 


Sammy’s law 


YouTube safest 

Google 


barq.us

Sam Chapman parent collective 

Parentcollective.org


Hutspa


♾🌞 Loving (L)life, (L)light and (E)energy towards (Y)you


From me/us to you 


ALL


Change appointment for later with Dr. M and Eva, contact Eva when the day gets closer


I/we live with you 


We live together 


Always together


I’m/we’re with you ♾ 🌞


All of the Multiverses’s are for us


No comments: