Saturday, September 21, 2024

Text Sat. Sept, 21st 2024

 Text Sat. Sept, 21st 2024

Text sent today Sat. Sept, 21st 2024


realgeniuswave.com 


sspri.org


facebook.com/southsoundparanormalresearch


Dream 

I was/we were on a mission I/we think in a Logan like Utah area. My/our companion was a young River Phoenix we were staying in our apartment. He was reading some cool stuff.  I was trying to have a shower. I couldn’t get off my clothes again. I/we told him that if we had the right energy and power, we could look into someone’s eyes and they would want to be baptized right away.  We went to a movie on a bus and a lot of the other missionaries and the mission president were there, he looked into my eyes. He asked Elder River Phoenix what his employment was and he just said my credit card. I think the name of the movie was SLC. We were going to go to another movie after that.


Oh my gosh, you’re amazing I’m amazing. We’re amazing


Wow, so cool 


Oh my/our gosh, you’re so great!


No comments: