DON HOWARD ALLEN

DON HOWARD ALLEN

Tuesday, August 04, 2026

Text Tue. Aug, 4th 2026

 Text Tue Aug 4 2026

Text sent today Tue Aug 4 2026


12:45 p.m. shopping tomorrow, Wednesday with S


A smile on everybody’s face.


“Take pictures of and” digitize all my/our mom’s typed and my/our hand written text.


Laughing.


Funny.


Jokes.


Choosy

Picky

High standards.


Ai

All inclusive.


Connect on ‘a’ true honest virtuous pure way(s/z). Individual unique collective.  On level. all social media/zeldta.com.


Unlimited Godselves ♾ ๐ŸŒž.

  

friendships.

Friend Book.

Smile book.

Godselves book  ♾ ๐ŸŒžTwin Ray Souls.

God‘s book.


When we get (T)together forever always (O)on, everyone else will also get (T)forever forever always (O)on as well as (A)ll ♾ ๐ŸŒž (I)infinite Twin Ray Souls.


Step in.


I/We bless you into the highest heavens.


Iam/we are so far into the ♾ ๐ŸŒž loving space that I/we can do no wrong.

I/We only affect people in divine Godly way(s/z) also from everyone’s/their/my/our individual point(s/z) of view.


criticalhealthnews.com


The Mineral Way

(podcast)


paulanthonywallis.com


5thkind.tv


♾ ๐ŸŒž Glycogen.


stretch armstrong toy.


All of zeldta.com ♾ ๐ŸŒž active ‘now?!’ for everyone on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space.

No comments: