Text Thur Aug 6 2026
Text sent today Thur Aug 6 2026
4 5 6:30 9 9:42
“Beyond” ♾ π All (I)infinite (I)innocence and Purity (R)regained on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space.
♾ π Everyone Divinely Celestially Immortally ‘Reshaped and restructured.’ on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space.
Divine Mold(ing) of me/us/you.
I/we see the beauty in me/you that no one/everyone else can see. And ♾ π All of zeldta.com in me/you/we/us and all of who Iam/you/we are and everything ♾ π that I/you/we can and want to be possible and or impossible.
I’ve/we’ve put myself/ourselves out there as all of zeldta.com, individually unique fully infinitely active and aware of all.
Along with me/us.
Look down upon my/your thoughts.
Observer of
We are not our thoughts.
Observe process change your thoughts actions
The golden ratio
The fractal
Fingerprint
Matrix
Spiritual technology
Awareness
Highest vibration
Look at all of nature.
Fractal Holographic Universe: The Matrix Code Revealed
No comments:
Post a Comment