DON HOWARD ALLEN

DON HOWARD ALLEN

Monday, August 24, 2026

Text Mon. Aug, 24th 2026

 Text Mon Aug 24 2026

Text sent today Mon Aug 24 2026


1 o’clock,1:15 with S housing.


HR Heaven Reality of on Earth.


♾ 🌞 Sensitive awareness.

Sensitivity.

Serendipity.


Calm and Collected/(C)collective.


The Prime Directive.


All zeldta.com Words to ♾ 🌞 Divine Sacred (I)images Godly Music and especially ZR Zeldta Reality.


I/we Reach everyone where from where I’m/we’re at to where they’re at.


All Multiverses’s Akashic Records ‘Available’ in/on the Earth (All Earths) and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space.


drmichaelnapolitano.com


marcseifer.com


🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞♾♾♾♾♾🌞

First Have everyone take a picture of both sides of my/our card and then share both sides of it/them with ♾ 🌞everyone else  ♾ 🌞online?

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞♾♾♾♾♾

A new idea. Ask people to pull out their phones and take a picture of both sides of my/our card and share both sides them with ♾ 🌞 everyone.

I’m/we’re doing it, it works.

Make sure they all go to the website.


Become a vegan.


Take a picture of my/our shiny purple shoes so I/we can get the same kind.


Safe vibrating effective vest?  Or something else much better?


Perfect understanding with of and through all languages especially the highest languages of Adam Gods and (A)angels Music and Divine Love for All beings on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space.

No comments: