DON HOWARD ALLEN

DON HOWARD ALLEN

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Text Thurs. July, 25th 2024

 Text Thurs. July, 25 2024

Text sent today Thurs. July, 25 2024


Google 

Tip/stand up new iPad

VR 

Chaz 

Ivermectin

B3sciences.com

5Gmale

GNM-X


I/we always Warm up what is getting cold


I/we want I/we need you ♾🌞 Thank you


Everyone has gotten up out of their wheelchairs, (C)completely and (I)infinitely 🌞 healed


Frequency, vibration and energy to open up portals


Resonance requency 


Can AI read understand and decipher all of my/our handwritten notes?


“Radio antenna to contact ET’s”

—

Everyone has the Nobel prize, etc. because of their own infinite unique individuality


Dream 

Kim we talked but didn’t like each other anymore maybe less 

M not talk and talk better


Impossibilities of with and for me her I and she each other 


facebook.com/TheLiuniverse


cherylljones.com


fortune.com


ghostdoctorchris.com


I am/we are the strongest and the lightest ♾ 🌞

No comments: