Sunday, July 14, 2024

Text Sun. July, 14th 2024

 Text Sun. July, 14th 2024

Text sent today Sun. July, 14th 2024


I/we can’t escape it, I am/we are extremely joyful and happy always smiling forever and ever eternally


Finally, it’s final we don’t need technology for us to be together?!


You are all of my/our (technology and) reasons


Complex formulas/(E)equations of (L)love


A

All of the sciences mathematics ‘Godly’ truth imagination and technologies on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s are just (an) infinitely small particle(s) in/of my/our bodies?! ♾ 🌞


Sub nuclear particles 


I am/we are all infinite light, life, love, and truth 


I/we yearn to be with you 


Back to back 


The (R)real (G)godly inspirational healing, (T)truth


Physique physical physics   psyche 


You’re the only cure


“I am not against science Doctor, I’m against the men who Deify it at the expense of human truth”(Contact)


I/we whisper in everyone’s ear (L)love (Life  and Infinite (L)light for (A)all


I am/we are just starting our journey 


Go in my/our individual (L)light body(ies) vehicle(s) where I/we need to go and want to go to, now and forever eternally (E)everywhere Instantly anywhere ♾ on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s ♾ 🌞


christopherleejenkins.com


Pacificnorthweird.com


Flyingsaucerparty.org


secondary phone number


“blindshell” google this


Google ‘results about you’ for free 

Dark web report


Protect yourself 

Not being scammed 


Brad in my/our imagination with a small dust ‘hurricane’? around the bottom of his legs


RCS

Rich Communication Services

Between Apple and android, finally 

Text, photos and videos high quality 


God Intelligence 


Eyes 

‘Oko’ search for in the app store 

For Vision Impaired, crossing streets safely etc…?

Wwdc


‘Solace’ hotspot, international?


♾ 🌞 Sub atomic sub nuclear particle(s)


I/we can (also) tap into All/(A)any (I)intelligence ‘instantly’ anywhere on/in the Earth and anywhere all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Airalo SIM card

Gigsky.com    free sim data plan


‘Translate’ Apple Watch 11


Math notes in your handwriting, complex equations 

Learns your handwriting cleans it up


Vision OS2. ‘Apple Vision Pro’. Headset


“Sherlocking”?

First party Apple Apps, replaces many others, see richontech.tv ‘shownotes’?


Ai Apple intelligence

Custom emoji’s


CDnet 


How to renew passport online???No?!


dadcantdraw.com


KVM switch etc… one mouse and one  keyboard for multiple monitors?  See richontech.tv?


🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Mattontech.me:

Monitor 27’ dual 

32’ for gaming 

4k 

Oled

Led mini

   panel

Ips 

label

Ultra wide 

49’ ultra wide 

Swivel adjustment 

🌞🌞♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾


Pointsyeah.com 

Turbli.com


‘nothing’ earbuds, android 

nothing ear A


Portable charger


Gemini

ChatGPT images, voice back and forth 

   learns 

Claude.ai pdf info, writing, ‘playing’?

Meta.ai, sources, google where info

Perplexity.ai  book report, discover, history 

Bing  co pilot 

     Wall Street journal 


Chipollo. AirTags?

Findmytagsandtrackers


imazing 

Aitunes 


Getyourguide.com

richintech.tv

♾♾♾🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞


annualcreditreport.com free weekly report

Lexus nexus. Everything on ‘you’ etc?

usa.gov


Freeze?

Unfreeze


Wallethub.com


magnify anything/whatever I/we want/need to at zeldta.com and anything/everything infinitely beyond  ♾ 🌞


dexcon?


Ask Moroni how he activated his Light body?


Inspired for/with anything I/we want/need to watch or listen to and/or when, with the/my/our best priorities, most effective way(s), and/or possibllities or even read etc..


gizmo.com


Prevent ♾ 🌞


ghostery.com.   ad blocking 


Avast.

avatest.org?


Mmm


(i)Infinite and (E)eternal 


I’m/we’re happy, not sad 

Glad 


No comments: