DON HOWARD ALLEN

DON HOWARD ALLEN

Tuesday, July 04, 2023

Text Tues. July 4th 2023

Text Tues. July 4th 2023

Text sent today Tues. July 4th 2023


Tues Before 12:30pm go with Dad

9:30 PM Tuesday night with Spencer as mom and Catherine to see fireworks


Wednesday shopping 9:30 AM and maybe lunch with Ron Beach at 12:30 PM then to Bruce’s home leave my home 2:47 PM


5demo dpt


Set me free I set you free we set each other free eternally


T MP

Teleport/Or go to Madonna some other way     

    to be with her (P)physically 


Is it too hard to teleport to her? Is it possible? Do I want to?  can I? Or do I just want to go some other way to her, like an airplane, or a flying saucer, a/my light body, or a Merkebah or beyond?  Anyway to get to her, that’s all that matters.


(While) with her I will continue being myself, but I will be a much greater and better self/person/being/Male-God?!, and All of the/Our Lights will turn on ♾😍🎢


New thoughts, new words 

Written 


LBM+

Light Body Merkebah +, signs and signals +


The reality/truth, love, and imagination of her/your words past present and future, the eternal (N)now


Her/your “(B)body of work”


When I come to you or you come to me I do not want to let you down. I won’t let you know. 


We need to make ♾ plans together 


You’re (E)everything to me !!! !! !♾🎢😍♾πŸ›Έ♾πŸŽ‡


“I don’t want to cause you any pain, I’m not that kind”


We won’t take away from anything that both of us are individually, but/and together we will make each other much much better ♾

And everybody else also


“I’m not afraid of who you are”, ditto back to you


Her best ‘one and only’? Dancer 

One with all 


We will give them/we give them all hope and inspiration♾


Everyone comes to me?


Hard (L)light infinite, immortal celestial divine God’s Godly/Goddess’s 5+body(ies), blueprint energy signature, hologram(s) for (A)all/everyone on/in the earth, and all (‘beings?’) throughout all of the Multiverses’s


All practical?, usable/useful words 


 

No comments: