DON HOWARD ALLEN

DON HOWARD ALLEN

Sunday, July 23, 2023

#2Text Sun. July 23rd 2023

 #2Text Sun. July 23 2023

#2Text sent today Sun. July 23rd 2023


See if I can get my Google home and 2 echo dots paid for, also, how do I make my two echo dots be in stereo, when I get a new second one?  Also, how to play different music on each device at the same time?

$15.99 a month for all three? 

+ $2.99 or 3.99 for iCloud storage 


Right now I am paying $2.99 or $3.99 a month for iCloud storage, and also $10.99 a month for two echo Dot devices starting today


Can I pay around $20 a month for all these things?  That’s a third of the money that I get each month.


I give ♾ 😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇, I don’t take 


The (L)love of a (M)mother is ♾


The eye of Horus

‘Ho’? ward

‘Howard’, my middle name


Honesty, she’s (H)honest


Holiday


Explanations 

Explain myself/herself/yourself/ourself/

    ourselves


Happiness, I make her happy and I make 

    her smile


Secret? Secrets, tell?

A

All


God/Goddess relationship(s)

gg/GG


sipi.usc.edu/~kosko


Humane/humanity


Get deeper and deeper into the ‘Keys Of Enoch: the book of knowledge’ and ♾ beyond???

An understanding of 


Open ♾ (L)light source for (A)all 


Think ♾ bigger for the (N)now

Don’t wait until the future for the best technology and for the best things to happen, and for the best creations/creativity 

And for the best use of all the technology that we already have


Eternal creativity and (E)eternal technology(ies)

All (C)celestial and Divine 

No comments: