Saturday, October 19, 2024

Text Sat. Oct, 19th 2024

Text Sat. Oct, 19th 2024

Text sent today Sat. Oct, 19th 2024

Please share and donate whatever you can have and wish to at:

Venmo

Don Allen

@zeldta


Zeldta/tech  zeldta.com

My/our Dream I/we had/have, top of the stock market(s)


facebook.com/mrhaunted


truthproof.uk


Paul Sinclair YouTube


Songs to sing at the Thanksgiving party

I’m happy

And if it so be

Let me call you sweetheart

Sweet and lovely


Book tok

Color Kindle

Kindle scribe

Kindle aper white 160$?


Blindshell.com phone

Dumbwireless 

Thank you 

richontech.tv contact share  zeldta.com as 

  a Kindle book, etc. infinity


ibm.com/code…?

Listen to my/our interview around the second hour of richontech.tv Saturday October 19 2024

Send him a link about my/our dream of zeldta.com many years ago about it being at the top of the stock markets

Also ZeldtaTech


Get a bitcoin account and use it?


Renew/renewing/renewed


alomoves xr   Pilates/yoga


♾ 🌞 Instant Love


‘Magic?’ (W)words 


Feminine 

Masculine 


No ageism 

No racism 


When I/we (R)really need someone, you’re the one I/we turn to


Water plants Thursday, October 24

No comments: