Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Things I'm Working On

Soulmates
Twin flames
Waze app free
Amazon flex app
Prime?

Keynote scale synthesizer
   0. 30.    3030 3030 1515 1515 1515 4444 male female one female male twin flame all
NA-K+ male female
Plus infinity

iCloud, six space LOUIS(E)

Zeldta.com

Tachyon speeds and materials
Sympathetic vibratory resonance

Play all the frequencies of rife from David Sereda at once on my keyboard?

Everything I do is mathematical and everything is also zeldta.com plus everything else🛸🎇

Everybody/everyone needs me; even if they don’t know it (yet)

I won’t take anything from them, only what I need and want

And everybody and everyone, can have anything they want and need in the 7+ Z’s infinity, Multiverses and the Merkebah’s

Everybody and everyone has seen my website zeldta.com, So I don’t Need to share with anybody anymore?

Madonna is protected more than anybody else in the Multiverses And she’s is free from all of the negative people and negative energies etc...And she is in all of the Merkebah’s

No comments: