Saturday, May 05, 2018

Q&A With Don Allen - May 5, 2018

Q. What is the Merkebah and why does it matter?

A. It's free, and you can travel through the multi-verse whenever you want.

Q. What is the multi-verse?

A. There are many universes, not just one. My business card has on it a flying saucer. You can go at the speed of light on a flying saucer. I want to sell one to every person on the planet for $6,000. First, I need for a lot of people to get 3D printers. Anyone that has a 3D printer can build a flying saucer. This is a work in progress. If you go to flying saucer schematics there are hundreds you can build. I'm sure some of them can be built. I am going to continue working on this and make it happen. It's one of the most important things I can do right now.

The most important thing I'm doing right now is helping people get their Merkebah activated; it's a light body activation. Light body activation is more than just the Merkebah. I have a DVD from the Academy for Future Science (AFFS.org) and it has a video about the light body. It's in the corner of my room. It's the awakening of humanity to the light body.

Q. What else are you working on right now?

Our barbershop was singing in the Orem parade. My friend is running for Congress. I've been writing about that. Lately I've been writing things that can make a big difference in people's lives.


No comments: