Saturday, March 17, 2018

My Goals

Have one section on my blogspot where I can have all my lymphology information

Send articles to newspapers all over the world.  And all websites. NEWS!

Brand new knowledge 

Make goals to look through my emails, some each day 

Get back into studying/accelerated learning 64 areas of science on my iPad and macbookpro + toshiba satellite and Memorizing 72 names of God

Make video of me making the movements like being on a virtual Tzone machine

Go thru my emails daily til all seen and answered

Be fruitful productive

casting360.com

Exploretalent.com

Use my room as a vr studio

Create full on light truth environments

Use my voice in all the highest neon light dimensions

Each cell in their proper organ of frequency color and size and shape

Contact the 100 top charities in the world and in the U.S.

Look up musichealthcoach.com

Contact AFFS.org, send new zeldta.com and ask if the expo's 1,2, and 3 online and ebook of the keys

Watch all the TEDtalk videos

Share my family pictures and old archive shots from my pictures archives

Think of new inspiring and creative environments to take pictures and express myself in the highest ways possible











No comments: