Saturday, September 23, 2017

New M songs by me

New M songs, by me
"I love it when people say your name, it makes me very happy"
also New lyrics with her songs 
Let spencer write songs about M, with her name and I'll sing them 
Contact GarageBand, have them use the scale of life in all of their instruments 
And all the other music apps on the internet
Have them download it, talk to their "music" engineers "the scale of life", on "davidsereda.net"
For all movies, and the end of movies/credits, plus all styles of music shows, musicals, bands concerts 
Reinvent (music) all genres of music
Barbershop Harmony songs
All M songs
Mormon tab choir 
LDS hymns and children's sings
All LDS singers songwriters 
All musical artists all instruments 
Working with the "Elim"
Joseph Richie gibbons 
Pianos, guitars 
I and everyone that can use safely all the computers at NSA as well as all the computers on and in the world and throughout the multiverses can have access to them

No comments: