Thursday, December 04, 2014

"On My Music"

How I came up with my music and lyrics and what they mean. The scientific foundations behind it and references. Why I wrote my music: There is a lot of music out there that many youth and others listen to that has bad or negative lyrics and disorderly sounds, especially the industrial and death metal music. Some of it speaks the truth and has very powerful and good inspirational and empowering lyrics and music that makes your more intelligent quickly and takes your mind through near infinite journeys of the mind.

But some of it has the lyrics, the sounds, and the vocals, that can ruin ones voice in the high ranges, if sung, as it did to mine, and can mess up your mind. The vocals in the of the music, sound like the “voice of thunder” as if it were God speaking. The kind of music that I like to listen to that helps people shand up for the truth and for good causes and speak the words that God would speak, therefore becoming a musical mouthpiece for God as has been done by musicians who have dedicated their talents to God since the beginning of music.

I learned many of my ideas and inspirations from Michael Ballam who’s cassettes and videos can be purchased over the internet. I would recommend all his works.

Sample music that inspired me, and the kind of music that can ruin your voice and your mind.

Books that I learned from:
“Sound, Speech and Music”
“Sound Health”
“On the Sensations of Tone”

From the book “Sound, Speech, and Music” there was an experiment done with a small metal plate that had some metal filings on it, and when they played certain frequencies, the metal shaving formed into the shape of a flower. I learned that all things are made up of frequencies and plants, animals, humans, and my theory is that God’s also, are made up of frequencies of Light, and when these frequencies are in proper order and balance, then there is health and beauth but when they are out of balance, then there is disease and other disorders.

Music that I’ve listened to and other things that have inspired me: I Grew up listening and singing hymns in the LDS church. I sand sacred and other popular music in high school choirs and musicals. I memorized scriptures from the Book of Mormon and sang them and many other scriptures from the Book of Mormon, nearly the whole thing. I also listened to new age music that taught me that I didn’t have to live in an environment with other musicians playing their music and singing their sacred and other music to inspire me, but that I could be anywhere and listen to new age muisc to bring me the same inspiration.

Also other books of scripture and inspirational words and lyrics from: The Saint Germain foundation series of books, the Pearls of Wisdom monthly booklets, the Summit Lighthouse Press and the teachings of the Ascended Masters, The Keys of Enoch: The Book of Knowledge. I spoke many of these writings into a portable studio and played the synthesizer and sang many of the texts.

The way I have learned to know if something is true for me, is that it makes me want to sing, and the better I sing, the more important the truth. Also, the I.A.L. (The International Academy of Lymphology) teaches how to have more light and health and that improves the music of my body. When the frequencies in my body are right, then I am filled with light in my body, and I can even hear celestial music in my body.

My music has lyrics that talk about how our bodies are like micro universes, our organs are the galaxies of our bodies, and the cells, they are the solar systems. There is music of the spheres that has been recorded, that is the frequencies and the frequency combinations that are exactand very orderly according to the size and colors of the planets and this creates music. Therefore, because there is so much order in our bodies when we have perfect health, there is also an abundance of Light, color and music that we can hear internally and which radiates from us as “radioactivity” (smile).




Here are my lyrics:

Song 1
“Out up of the Dust”

Pulling myself out up of the dust, I rise to the stature of adult god, and with my powers, I help to raise the rays of eternity. Children of God, Children of Light, helping them to be reborn into the divine image, exploring their own power, opening the ancient eternal records in their universe.

The organs are the galaxies of your body, and the cells, they are the solar systems, and your mind, is the son of God, let your sun shine down through your universe and create more universes.

Let the eternal Light, burn, burn bright, within your cells, your selves, Let the body, and all the dimensions of your bodies, Let your mind go into the infinite, look down upon all creation; and read it, read the auras, read the records, read the scriptures, and the minds, read the minds of the people, but your must stay in the infinite, do not stray below your divine body, stay, stay, stay upon the Platform. 4:25

Song 2
“Don’s doodles”

Ah..ha ooo, hahahow…ooo…etc.. ba.. Bop, pa ooo ba baoo ooo 2:00

Song 3
“Tongues of Fire”

Oh, I’m a little tired of sitting around, I want to move, I want to have the crown, I want to live with enthusiasm and energy, I want to speak with the tongue of fire, and burn into your soul, I want to speak with the tongues of fire and change your little body into the big picture. 1:16

Song 4
“Heavy Sun”

Arrgh…Have you ever been into the mind of GG Allin, down into the darkest pit, can you help that disorder, ignorance to rise into organic form, order? Do you have the love to change it into sacred geometry, into form, the divine mind, divine form, raisin’ with the rays, will you raise, are you raising, are you ray (“arrayed like one of these”, meaning like the lillies of the field from the scripture)? Are you a divine ray, are the letters burnt into your skull, crystal skull, crystal selves (cells), pyramid form? My name is Don, do you know me, am I on? Is the light /lie on/Don? Am I a deceptaur? Am I leading you astray? Am I leading you aright/awry? Are you astray? Are you in the Light? Is the melody, is it right? Let the melodies/ harmonies of the celestial glory grow into your sight.

Are you just making this up as you go along? Are you just making that up? 3:42

Song 5
“Bodies of Whole Light”

Hyperventilation. Let the books be opened, let them speak from your dust, changing your body into new form, into the divine form, the divine image, aaaooooooowww!!! Aaaaooowwww!!! Pain? Can you feel the change? Can you feel the chains? Are you letting go? Are they letting go of you ? Do they have you down? Are you a part of the ground? Can you rise above the earth and fly like Superman?

Grab ahold of the greater electron, the Super Electron, let your electrons in you body raise up and connect with the Super Electron.

Let the protons and the neutrons and the electrons in your body, in your organs, and in your cells, and in your universe(s), in their divine form, raise up into the divine image, into the body of God, the body of Light, whole Light, into the ascension, the resurrection. Take ahold of the seventy-two or seventy-six names of Jesus Christ, of the Elohim, of Joseph, of the Elim. Let them change you into your real form. Who are you? What is your real name? What is the white stone, do you know? Who is your Twin Ray? Are you a male? Where is your one female? I know where mine is. Have you found yours? Have you connected? Are you creating children of Light, children of the divine image, the infinite universe? Are you rising above the gravity of the earth, in the pyramid form as an alchemist, as a chem…?

No comments: