DON HOWARD ALLEN

DON HOWARD ALLEN

Friday, November 10, 2023

Text Fri. Nov, 10th 2023

Text Fri. Nov, 10th 2023

Text sent today Fri. Nov, 10th 2023


    ?

Bill

Tron

Kpax

Wedding

Hitch

Super

Ten C

Sound of M

     ?


♾ animated (L)lights of Love


More pure more holy more virtuous, wrapped around and in everything I’ve/we’ve written at zeldta.com, the best of everything alive, awake, real, and virtual/ZR at zeldta.com



AAI 

All Around (I)intelligence?


No quantum entanglement?🌞


zeldta.com my/Our favorite full immersion VR/ZR virtual reality, zeldta reality


Virtual real


Virtue real 


♾ virtues 🌞 how do you make all of the 

♾ virtues real for everyone?

♾ virtue is real for everyone


lightstreamers.com


Ten C

Night C

Somewhere in  T

Firefox ?

Division 

…Flubber …


“Warm and happy and pleasant”


The sound of music, somewhere in Time, and a beautiful mind, Christopher Plummer 


Don’t call Curt tonight Friday


♾ subliminal connections with you


“Dancing Queen ‘only 17’”(ABBA)


you have a great capacity to love 


“A dream that will take/need all the love you can give”


Infinite spheres of all of the spectrums of ♾ (L)light One+  for each being Everywhere, All active now for all of the ♾ (E)eternity‘s

With everything needed and wanted inside all of singularity, Oneness, and no duality


No one can see hear sense or feel anything I’m/we are doing except for my/our twin Ray(s) 


And also the same with everyone else’s twin rays also, between the both of them as well 🌞 and their soulmates?! 🌞🌞🌞


Set song 


I/we don’t internalize any of these movies, but I/we do get inspired by them some


We all enjoy everything of in/on this world, and all other worlds, and all other spheres of (♾) Light everywhere and infinitely beyond all throughout all of the multiverses’s


I’m just kidding, we can all see hear feel and sense everything everywhere ♾ on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


No comments: